Your wedding day will no doubt be one of the most important and memorable days of your life, so it comes as no surprise that all of the planning and preparation ahead of the big day can sometimes feel daunting.
Hitched.co.uk, a leading wedding marketplace, recently asked over 2,000 blushing brides from all corners of the UK what they find themselves worrying about the most on the run up to their wedding day. Respondents were asked a series of questions about their wedding day fears – everything from their guests drinking too much on the day and family fallouts, to the bridesmaids liking their dresses and being able to afford the wedding itself. So, what are the UK’s top bride worries?
The number one worry for nearly three quarters (69%) of brides is the way they will look in their wedding photos. Here are the top 10 biggest bridal worries according to the new hitched.co.uk research:
- The way they’ll look in photos (69%)
- Their weight (59%)
- The weather (57%)
- Saving enough for the day (53%)
- Their hair and make-up (50%)
- Blowing their budget / Being centre of attention (45%)
- Paying for deposits / Walking down the aisle (39%)
- Feeling stressed / Their guests having fun (38%)
- Upsetting uninvited friends (37%)
- Their bridesmaids being comfortable in their dresses (36%)
Shockingly, the data shows that brides in the UK are more worried about their tans than being left at the altar. More than one in 10 (13%) of brides worry about their glow ahead of the big day, in comparison to only 5% who think there is a chance of being left at the altar.
Discover more about the findings by hitched.co.uk on the UK’s top bridal worries, here.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hitched.co.uk