Terms and Conditions
- You agree that access to and use of this website and its content is at your own risk. Lewis Tanfield Publishing may add, alter or delete materials from this website at any time at their discretion. Lewis Tanfield Publishing will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose. Lewis Tanfield Publishing disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Lewis Tanfield Publishing, their affiliates, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information contained in this website, access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in its content. This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
- We do not collect any personal data via this website apart from information which you may volunteer (for example by e-mailing us or registering on the website). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. We may automatically collect information about your visits, such as browsing patterns. Information collected in this way does not reveal your contact details or any type of personal data. This anonymised information is only used in aggregate form to analyse, manage and develop the website and is not linked to any individual.
- Third Party Websites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over which Lewis Tanfield Publishing has no control. Lewis Tanfield Publishing makes no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Lewis Tanfield Publishing.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Lewis Tanfield Publishing owns all copyright, patents, database rights, trade marks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not), and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website and its contents. The contents of this website may only be copied for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any part of it in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on it, without Lewis Tanfield Publishing’s express written consent.
Copyright © 2018 Lewis Tanfield Publishing
All rights reserved.
For visitors to The Wedding Guide UK website
The Wedding Guide UK is a trading name of Lewis Tanfield Publishing. This website does not collect personally identifiable details of visitors to the site. Like most websites we use analytics to track usage of the site and to improve its ability to provide you with services and/or information. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
This statement sets out below:
- How personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the website.
- How the information is used by us
- With whom the information may be shared and for what purpose(s)
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected through our website
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates.
We use IP addresses to administer the site and to analyse trends in how the site is used. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may share information on site usage with our partners as part of ongoing work to improve the site’s effectiveness. This is not linked to any personal information that could identify any individual person.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Lewis Tanfield Publishing is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
For services included in The Wedding Guide UK Directory
We collect information to help the public to find services and events. If you provide or manage a service which is included in the directory the following additional points explain how we handle this information.
We include in the directory information which is provided to us for this purpose. We may also reproduce information which is already publically available that we think may be of interest to visitors to this site, for example on forthcoming local events.
Correcting/updating directory information:
We endeavour to ensure that the directory information is correct. If you notice any errors please notify us immediately. This can be done by emailing email@example.com
Information collection and use
Lewis Tanfield Publishing is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, or rent information to others unless it is expressly stated under the terms of a competition entry. In line with the GDPR regulations coming into force on May 25th 2018, we have updated our privicy policy.
We have taken appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not unlawfully processed and we are fully compliant with GDPR regulations. Lewis Tanfield Publishing uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. Lewis Tanfield Publishing treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. All necessary security measures are taken when transfering information over the Internet or wireless network.
If you have any questions about the security of our website, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org